APPRAISER PORTAL PAYMENT
Please enter the “Total Due” from the previous page—then click “Submit Payment” to proceed.
OREP Appraiser Members Enjoy ALL of these Valuable Benefits:
Free Training Classes (Over $200 Value)
OREP offers a number of valuable training courses for OREP Members, designed to help you improve your skills, limit your liability, and protect and grow your business. OREP Members enjoy the following courses FREE:
- FREE Two-Part Webinar to Improve Your Skills: Appraising Complex and Unusual Properties
- FREE Webinar on Q&C Ratings: Understanding Quality and Condition (Q&C) Ratings
- FREE Webinar on Adjustments: Easy Ways to Use Excel to Support Your Adjustments
- FREE Webinar on State Board Complaints: Fighting Appraisal Board Complaints: An Expert’s Advice
- FREE Webinar on Limiting Liability: Claims, Complaints and E&O Insurance
- FREE Six-Part Appraiser Coursework from OREP Education: Click Here to Learn More
- How to Determine Land Values, Even Where There Are No Sales
- Comparables: What to Use and What to Do When You Can’t Find Any
- Why the Cost Approach is Valuable (and Helps You Earn Higher Fees)
- Easy Ways to Determine Condition Adjustments
- How a Regression Analysis Can Help Determine Adjustments
- Fighting Pressure and Intimidation
Free and Discounted CE
OREP Members enjoy 14 hours of risk management Continuing Education, as well as discounts on other coursework through the OREP Education Network, including McKissock. Save hundreds of dollars at the OREP Education Network on high-quality CE classes with the latest information and advice from industry experts. Save $20-$30 per CE course and more when you bundle. Don’t miss these great classes, including:
- How to Support and Prove Your Adjustments (7 Hours)
- Identifying and Correcting Appraisal Failures (7 Hours)
- How to Raise Appraisal Quality and Minimize Risk (7 Hours) (FREE TO OREP Members)
- FHA Appraisal Standards (7 Hours) (FREE TO OREP Members)
- Navigating California’s Laws and Regulations (4 Hours)
All OREP Members also save 10% on all individual McKissock courses. Email email@example.com for your discount link.
Guaranteed Delivery of Working RE Magazine ($50 value)
OREP Members receive a free subscription to Working RE Magazine, the largest circulation print magazine for home inspectors in the country, including over 250 premium content articles ($50 value).
Free State Board Complaint Consulting (Over $100 Value)
Insulating yourself against state board complaints has never been more vital to the success of your business. OREP Members enjoy a free half hour consultation with Bob Keith, MNAA, IFA, Former Director for the Oregon Appraisal Board, and 25% off any consulting services if needed. Head off trouble before it starts.
Corporate Savings (Save Over $500 Every Year)
Lower Prices from your Favorite Suppliers. Click here for a recent cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free program. Save hundreds a year on office expenses with this free benefit — Click for details.
- Find Better Paying Clients Quickly: Save on the 2020 AMC Marketing Guide and Directory
- Improve Efficiency: Save on the Mobile Appraising Training Package
- Streamline FHA Appraising and Reduce your Liability: Save on the FHA Checklist Instructions and eBook
- Avoid Callbacks and Problems with Your State Board. Get expert advice if problems arise: Save on the eBook Expert’s Guide to a Defensible Workfile
- Save up to 20% on valuable educational Webinars – Grow your business, be more efficient, limit your liability, and more!
- 50% off Report/Workfile Review Consulting. Improve your reports and become a better appraiser. Click for details.
- Group Medical Insurance (Calif. residents) and nationwide Short Term Medical Insurance.
- Save 18% on Business Owner’s Policy
Already an OREP Member? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about how to access your OREP Benefits.
You can purchase an OREP Affiliate Membership separate from insurance here.