Home Inspector Policy/Program Details
• Broad protection against the unique E&O exposures facing home inspectors.
Coverages at no Additional Cost: Radon, Termite/WDI/WDO, Lead Paint, Pool & Spa, EIFS/Stucco, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Green Building Inspections, Commercial, Infrared Thermography, Drone, Rodent, Wind Mitigation, Carbon Monoxide, and Energy Rating. Mold, Septic and Cyber available at additional premium and require proof of training.
• Additional Insured for real estate agents, brokers, Franchisors and other referrals.
• Includes Personal Injury, Loss of Earnings, and Board Complaint/Disciplinary Coverage.
• Coverage for Civil, administrative or regulatory investigation against any “insured” commenced by the filing of a notice of charges, investigative order or similar document; or “disciplinary proceeding.”
Special Policy Features
• Policy includes coverage for all the inspectors employed by the firm and independent contractors. Independent contractors are part of the definition of “insured” with this policy.
• Up to three years Extended Reporting Period coverage (or “tail” coverage), should you decide to retire or sell/close your business.
More Policy/Program Notes:
• 1,2 & 3-year Extended Reporting Period (ERP) options available
• Personal Injury Coverage up to full Policy limits
• Automatic 60-day post reporting period