HomeGauge Users Qualify for OREP’s New
“Protection Plus” Insurance Program
OREP is pleased to announce its “Protection Plus” Insurance Program available exclusively to HomeGauge users.
You qualify! HomeGauge users now enjoy comprehensive E&O insurance coverage, expert risk management, and free inspection support (InspectorAdvisor.com), and much more.
OREP recognizes the value of quality, thorough home inspector software. That’s why HomeGauge users qualify for a reduced premium* alongside an industry-leading coverage package that includes Pre-Claims assistance, coverage for ancillary services, and unrivaled business support.
Enhanced Coverages Designed for the Modern Home Inspector:
- E&O and General Liability/Off-Premises Coverage
- Pre-Claims Assistance – Expert Claims Adjusters with years of experience in the
- Lead Paint
- Commercial (Up to 100,000 sq. ft.)
- Infrared Thermography
- Energy Rating
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Pool and Spa
- Mold, Septic, and Cyber coverage (available for small additional premium)
Exclusive Benefits of OREP Membership:
- Guaranteed delivery of Working RE Home Inspector, the #1 source of news for home inspectors nationwide.
- Free On-Demand Inspection Support – Get answers to your questions FAST with InspectorAdvisor.com
- Reduced Pricing on 120 Day Warranties – Stand Out from Your Competitors and Protect Your Clients
- Free Inspector Training Coursework with ATI Home Inspector Training
- Save Money with OREP’s exceptional Corporate Savings Program – Enjoy Discounts on Office Supplies, Rental Cars, and More
- Unrivaled Customer Service, now expanded to 12 hours a day. We answer the phone!
*Reduced premium subject to individual underwriting variables/OREP’s minimum premiums.
Serving Home Inspectors for over 19 years, OREP is a highly specialized Program Administrator that understands the risks and challenges that home inspectors face. As a leading provider of insurance for home inspectors nationwide, OREP offers a comprehensive E&O and General Liability/Off-Premises combination policy that is designed specifically for home inspectors and is administered by a team of industry veterans who know how to defend against home inspection claims.
OREP-Organization of Real Estate Professionals Insurance Services, LLC Calif. Lic. #0K99465
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 5am-5pm PST
Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance – Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance