120-Day Guarantee/Warranty Details
The CP 120-Day Guarantee Covers:
- 120 days or 30 days after closing, whatever is later
- NEW: Mold, Septic, Sewer, Foundation, Frame and Roof!
- $2,000 of coverage for any deductibles paid toward homeowner’s insurance claims made on Foundation, Framework or Roof.
- Covers the following appliances (this is not a “whole house” warranty…plans that claim to be a whole house warranty have so many exclusions that they aren’t either…or they cover things that never break)
- Water Heater
- Anything inside the unit is covered, anything outside is not.
- Furnace/AC – condensate drain line, air filter, humidifier, duct work, vent piping (gas exhausts), freon lines between the inside and outside units, external gas lines and electrical lines bringing service to the unit. All outside of the Furnace/AC.
- Water Heater – piping bringing in and taking away the heated water, vent piping for gas exhausts, external gas lines and electrical lines bringing service to the unit.
- Oven/Cook Top (range) – vent hoods above the cook top, external gas piping to bring the gas to the unit and outside electrical lines to bring electricity to the unit.
- Dishwasher – drain line outside the unit, external wiring bringing electricity to the unit.
- Homeowner can use their own professional to do the work
- Straight-forward claims process
- NO age restriction on appliances or heating & cooling systems – other programs don’t protect anything older than 10 years old
- NO limit on mechanical repairs – other programs limit repairs to just $500
- Claims are handled over the phone – no submission of itemized claims for review before receiving service
- Customer can call customer service 24×7
- Customer doesn’t have to provide a copy of the home inspection report.
- You don’t have to collect the model and serial number.
Complete Protection is currently not covered in these U.S. States: MA, NY, WI.
Canadian Provinces Not Approved in: BC, Newfoundland/Labrador, Quebec, Saskatchewan, NW Territories, Nunavut, Yukon.
CP is an accredited member of the BBB and has an A+ rating.